Wellness at Century City
The Best Internist And Integrative Medicine Doctor In Los Angeles, CA
PTD-DBM: The Hair Loss Breakthrough
PTD-DBM is an engineered peptide that helps stop hair loss by preventing the mechanism of CXXC5, a protein associated with hair loss. When CXXC5 binds with the Dishevelled protein, it can cause hair loss by preventing follicle development and hair regrowth – thus, preventing the interaction of these two proteins (which is the main mechanism of PTD-DBM) will help to stimulate hair regrowth and hair neogenesis. By disrupting the interaction between CXXC5 and Dishevelled, PTD-DBM works directly on the WNT/beta-catenin pathway, a highly conserved pathway through evolution responsible for key cellular functions such as proliferation and stem cell renewal.
Why Would You Want to Use PTD-DBM?
- Prevents hair loss
- Promotes the growth of new follicles
- Helps to treat androgenetic alopecia – a pattern hair loss that primarily affects the top and front
of the scalp
- Wound-induced hair follicle neogenesis
What You Need To Know
PTD-DBM is most effective when applied topically directly on the scalp to help induce hair regrowth as well as hair neogenesis. Combined treatment of PTD-DBM with valproic acid, an activator of the WNT/beta-catenin signaling pathway, will also help to further boost hair regrowth and prevent hair loss.
- Prevents pattern baldness – the most common type of hair loss in both men and women
- Regenerate damaged skin tissues, especially in human balding scalps
- Accelerated hair regrowth
- New follicle development in areas of baldness
- Prevents and corrects hair loss
- Accelerates wound healing